by: Google LLC • 90.3K
NOTE: Last update brings some improvements that only users with a non-jailbroken device can enjoy from now. If your device is jailbroken, please don't update the app yet. Developers are working on fixing it.
Google has worked hard to capture the essence of Chrome's desktop version into iOS: simplicity and smoothness are guaranteed. Running away from the baroque, the design is minimalist, as it couldn't be otherwise coming from Google. Tabs-management makes it highly intuitive and its advanced web-compression provides a fast navigation.
One of the strongest point of this app is the ability to sync desktop and mobile version just by login with your credentials. Bookmarks, open tabs, paswords and omnibox data will be automatically synced to your iPhone. Likewise, it enables users to send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone and viceversa. Incognito mode also available.
Last update comes with interesting enhancements. First, holding the back button a drop-down menu with your recent history will popup. This is a feature directly taken from its desktop version. In addition, it makes easier sharing websites from the Messages app on iOS. Copy and paste times are over. Finally, Google's working on redundancy: search bar and url bar get integrated in order to optimize the space.
Well-crafted, reliable and fast.
Tags: 71.0.3578.89 , google chrome , google chrom , chrome target _blank , google chrome web browser , compare google and google chrome
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Nov 21, 2013
Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)