Chrome Browser - Google
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Sync with desktop
- Optimized layout and performance
- No User-Agent options
This is the official Android version of Chrome browser mobile
Google has worked hard to capture the essence of Chrome's desktop version into Android: simplicity and smoothness are guaranteed. Running away from the baroque, the design is minimalist, as it couldn't be otherwise coming from Google. Tabs-management makes it highly intuitive and its advanced web-compression provides a fast navigation.
One of the strongest point of this app is the ability to sync desktop and mobile version just by login with your credentials. Bookmarks, open tabs, paswords and omnibox data will be automatically synced to your Android. Likewise, it enables users to send pages from Chrome desktop to their Android devices and viceversa. Incognito mode also available.
Last update comes with interesting enhancements. First, holding the back button a drop-down menu with your recent history will popup. This is a feature directly taken from its desktop version. In addition, it makes easier sharing: copy and paste times are over. Finally, Google's working on redundancy: search bar and url bar get integrated in order to optimize the space.
Well-crafted, reliable and fast.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
• Print from Chrome on Android KitKat devices
• Stability and security updates
- Seyed Mohsen S. Downloaded 15h ago
- Songsak J. Downloaded 4d ago
- Teo A. Downloaded 4d ago
- Valerija M. Downloaded Nov 30, 2013
- Hazel M. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Ali A. Downloaded Nov 23, 2013
- Biannca F. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Snsm_alamer Downloaded Nov 20, 2013
- Bryon H. Downloaded Nov 19, 2013
This app is a must have application, it's faster and more reliable
It won't even open keep crashing please fix
,hub jbhbubhh u n. Yves j uhh uhh b uhh k hub yh haveyyh.hubnhh yyn never Yves hn jjn
Takes too much time to download and install. Takes up too much time.
I really love chrome. It's fast, stable and smooth. But can you please add an option to set the maximum cache size? I have just realized it had grown to almost 300MB just for cache alone and it made my phone lagging. Lol..
I don't really like iPhones but I have to admit this browser is not good compared with Apple. On a Galaxy Note 2, zooming or scrolling is awful. Slow, with high latency. I hate when it goes to mobile sites on a HD screen with dualcore processor! Why?